Hanji Notebook - Blank Keepsake Journal
With much anticipation, Melissa of Calligraphy.org is so thrilled to bring to you one of her favorite journals for keepsake journaling. It's a fully featured journal that gives you the best blank slate to work with.
- Book measures 5.25 x 7.25 x .625 inches
- Compact enough for A5 Art Toolkit
- Hardbound with Hanji paper, boasts a smooth finish that's easy to keep clean
- Includes traditional Korean Hanji paper, 80gsm weight, great for light watercolor washes
- Sewn signatures for a lay-flat open design while working
- 112 pages for a year's worth of beautiful full-spread weekly layouts
Melissa loves this notebook for a few reasons, it's smooth enough for brush markers (she uses the Pigma Professionals from the Brush Lettering kit), but has a great texture for small watercolor washes. It packs a lot of thin pages for multiple layouts, but the minimal show-through on the other side allows you to construct your layouts back-to-back.
Overwhelmed by filling the journal? Take Melissa's Brush Lettering workshop for the know-how and confidence to fill it with your marvelous creative explorations!
(Rock style variant)
(White brush style variant)